- currently unmaintained
- The maintainer did not specify any additional documentation on how to use this extension.
- See Javadoc overview page.
Caveats: In some places, this module does not function like someone trained in transport engineering may think. For example:
- It does not work without pt stops, although intuitively routing from zone to zone should be possible even without pt stops.
- It uses the nearest pt stops rather than the multi-node Dijkstra that is used in matsim schedule-based transit, which in general looks into more than one pt stop. This would useful since walking to a somewhat farther away stop might lead to a much better connection.
- It can currently only read distances and travel times between pt stops, although in general it should be possible to include fare or number of line switches.
- The result does not depend on the time-of-day.
See matsim.org/javadoc under "matrixbasedptrouter" for more information.