MATSim Conferences and Meetings
Here you will find links to upcoming and past conferences and meetings related to MATSim research and application.
2018 MATSim User Meeting
The 2018 MATSim User Meeting will be held on 23 June, 2018, in Atlanta, Georgia USA. That is the Saturday before the Transportation Research Board’s bi-annual Innovations in Travel Modeling conference, which is June 24-27, 2018.
Abstracts and/or short papers are due on November 30, 2017. The papers are expected to be very short (< 2500 equivalent words), but the deadline is fast approaching. ITM has an alternative “lightning talk” track which is quite interesting and only requires an abstract submission. See below for details.
Abstracts and papers can be submitted to the ITM conference, to the MATSim Meeting, or both. We will coordinate with the main conference so that papers are not presented twice. The submission channel for the user meeting will be communicated at a later date.
The ITM announcement is below. Details on registration for the MATSim User Meeting will be forthcoming.
Here you can find information and documentation from the annual MATSim user meeting and MATSim tutorials. The user meeting and a preceding overview tutorial take place annually, often alternating between Zurich and Berlin. Special tutorials are held upon request.
- 2017 User Meeting - Haifa, Israel (some presentation slides also available)
- 2015 User Meeting - Singapore
- 2015 Tutorial - Singapore
- 2014 Tutorial - Berlin
- 2013 User Meeting - Zurich
- 2013 Tutorial - Berlin
- 2012 User Meeting and Tutorial - Berlin
- 2012 MATSim Tutorial in July 2012 - Madison, WI
- 2011 Special Tutorial - Shanghai
- 2011 Special Tutorial - Seoul
- 2011 Special Tutorial - Singapore
- 2011 Annual User Meeting and Tutorial - Berlin
- 2010 Annual User Meeting and Tutorial - Zurich
- 2010 Tutorial and User Meeting Announcement
- 2009 Annual User Meeting and Tutorial - Berlin
- 2009 User Meeting Announcement
Some links on third-party sites may refer to content that no longer exists on this website. You might have a look at the archived, old website and see if the content is still available there.
- Look here for the archived conference page.