MATSim Conferences and Meetings
Here you will find links to upcoming and past conferences and meetings related to MATSim research and application.
Here you can find information and documentation from the annual MATSim user meeting and MATSim tutorials. The user meeting and a preceding overview tutorial take place annually, often alternating between Zurich and Berlin. Special tutorials are held upon request.
- 2022 User Meeting - Leuven, Belgium
- 2021 User Meeting - Virtual
- 2020 User Meeting - Warsaw, Poland | Cancelled
- 2019 User Meeting - Leuven, Belgium
- 2018 User Meeting - Atlanta, USA - (Slides available)
- 2017 User Meeting - Haifa, Israel (some presentation slides also available)
- 2015 User Meeting - Singapore
- 2015 Tutorial - Singapore
- 2014 Tutorial - Berlin
- 2013 User Meeting - Zurich
- 2013 Tutorial - Berlin
- 2012 User Meeting and Tutorial - Berlin
- 2012 MATSim Tutorial in July 2012 - Madison, WI
- 2011 Special Tutorial - Shanghai
- 2011 Special Tutorial - Seoul
- 2011 Special Tutorial - Singapore
- 2011 Annual User Meeting and Tutorial - Berlin
- 2010 Annual User Meeting and Tutorial - Zurich
- 2010 Tutorial and User Meeting Announcement
- 2009 Annual User Meeting and Tutorial - Berlin
- 2009 User Meeting Announcement
Some links on third-party sites may refer to content that no longer exists on this website. You might have a look at the archived, old website and see if the content is still available there.
- Look here for the archived conference page.